viernes, 31 de marzo de 2017

I want to tell you a little of one of my best experiences that I have had all my life. I want to start saying that the ocean for me represents everything for me Seen i was small and i want to set irt will be until a fu something burn to be part of it for this trip to the province of Manabi With my dear father Oscar in order to go fishing in one of the largest coral reefs in Ecuador, for this we stayed in La Ciudadela de Jama we hired a boat we left at 5am to paradise beach near the respective place for that we bought Like bait shrimp raised alive they spent hours and we did not fish anything we were almost 2 hours but suddenly to my pope I spike a sword fish baby however it was very strong we could not take it out of the water we had to catch the boat and love it until we slept it we were almost an hour Sailing until we stopped drag  we arrived almost to the beach of canoe where finally we could raise the fish to the boat the fish had a weight of 35 pounds with this I mean that Manabi Is full of wildlife recommends to be part of tourism there is much to know.

By Martin Benalcazar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario